Monday, April 18, 2011

Prom Dress of the Week!

Here is another installment of Prom Dress of the Week! This week is one that was featured on the cover of the Seventeen Prom issue this year. I love this dress. I would give it a 10 out of 10. It's so flowy and sparkly and gorgeous! It comes in coral, blue, white, and champagne. Here is the front and back of the coral color. This was the color of the one on Seventeen...



The back...



Here is the blue, I have to say this was my least favorite color...



White...



And then last but not least, champagne...



Ta da! That is it. I hope you like this one, and don't forget to rate it a 1-10 in the comments below!

P.S. Tomorrow I will be posting a tutorial that I am SUPER excited about!

5 comments:

  1. That's the one that you're buying, right? It's really pretty, but it's not my favorite.
    The white is really stunning, and I actually like the blue...
    Either way, I give it a 9...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not my dress. I think I'll post my dress next week... =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the name of the designer and dress number for this? so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all by La Femme, and if you like this one, go check out their online store. Their dresses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow nice dresses :)

    http://fashionegy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete