Wednesday, April 27, 2011

M.A.C

I just got an e-mail today that M.A.C has a new collection out! Yay, happy dance! It's called the Fashion Flower collection and it features gorgeous, springy, pastel colors. The eyeshadow have cute little flowers stamped into them too! I'm going to post a couple pictures from the collection below...

This is one of the eyeshadows called Aqua


Here is a pretty shadow called Ground Cover


Those aren't all of the shadows, but I'm going to move onto the lips now...

This is a strange lipstick called Summer Shower. I actually think I would buy this one just to try it out...


I LOVE this color! This is Ever Hip and it's already sold out.


And there are more lip colors, but I'm going to move on to blushes...

This one is called Light Sunshine, and it looks like it would be really sheer.


There are only two blushes in this collection, and this one is by far my favorite. This is called Alpha Girl.


There is more in this collection, but go to M.A.C's website to see the rest. =]

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like that aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This spring is all about the pastels :) The green lipstick scares me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might POSSIBLY go to the M.A.C. counter tomorrow.... Hopping to swatch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fashion Flower lipstick (the aqua one) shows up on the lips as just a pretty sheen with some glitter. It won't be green on your lips or anything!
    Temptalia has pictures of her wearing it on her blog if you want to check it out. I really like it :)

    http://allisonmadeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete