Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Leopard Eyes Tutorial

I'm SUPER excited about this one! I was inspired to do it by a youtuber called xsparkage. She does a look similar to this one, but a little more dramatic. All you need for this is a brown shadow and a liquid eyeliner.

Step 1. We're not going to prime our eyes, because the shadow is only there to give depth to the eye. First off, take a blending brush and sweep a brown shadow into your crease using windshield wiper motions. The shadow I used is Jane Eye Zing in Smart Cookie...



Step 2. Using a liquid liner, (I found it easiest to use a felt tipped liner)make circles, C shapes, and dots in no particular order.



Starting thickest at the outer corner and thinning it out near the middle of the crease, start doing the leopard print right above your crease so you can see the pattern when your eye is open.







As you can see, it's not very noticeable, but I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment