Friday, November 4, 2011

Dresses to Die for!

Lately I've been really into dresses. I love short dresses with leggings in the fall/winter, and knee length floral dresses in the spring/summer. Here are some dresses that I've been drooling over...


This one is from Forever21, and I LOVE the print! I think paring this up with a pare of studded ankle boots would be super cute.



This is another one from Forever21. I love everything about this one! I'm a huge fan of long sleeves with short dresses.



This is yet another Forever21 dress. The exposed zipper is sooo cute. I think matching this with gray leggings, and red pumps would look killer!

I'm going to have to send a link to this next dress, because the picture is not wanting to co-operate with me. This one is from Mod Cloth, and it has got to be one of my favorite dresses of ALL TIME! If only the price weren't so steep... http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/free-rein-dress



This gorgeous dress is made by Etsy user RiverofRomansk. This dress is so feminine, and pretty!

I could go on for hours about the dresses I love, but I'll leave it here. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I love the second and last one best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last two!!! They're all gorgeous, though.

    ReplyDelete