Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Day's About Me - Day 1

So, awhile ago on Facebook I saw this post-a-picture-once-a-day-for-thirty-days thingy. I decided that I wanted to do it on my blog, as well as Facebook.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. I'm a Christian
2. I've been homeschooled my whole life
3. I LOVE to read
4. I got halfway to my black belt
5. My flexibility is zero
6. I recently started to play bass
7. I hate spiders
8. I can dance and sing, but I'm not good at either
9. I'm really good at painting nails
10. Two of my favorite TV shows are The Amazing Race, and Survivor
11. I've been to Russia and Turkey
12. I'm an introvert (although it may not appear that way to most of my friends)
13. I love music, I could listen to it all day
14. My favorite super hero is Batman
15. My favorite food is Chinese food

2 comments:

  1. Great tid bits about you, and here I thought you LOVED Spiders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love music too :D Same thing with the flexibility!

    ReplyDelete