Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Cute the Cool and the Creepy #1

Here are some super cute,creepy and cool thing's that I've found recently.


This is one of the coolest lamps I've ever seen! I'm not really one who uses bookmarks, I just remember the pages, but this would be really cool!


This set of rings is super duper cute! I love how simple and girly it is.


This is a drawing called My Dishonest Heart by Audrey Kawasaki. One of my favorite singers Christina Perri has this tattooed on her arm. I like this because it's cute and creepy at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I love that ring! The drawing is awesome too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am a huge fan of all things cute and creepy! I love the last drawing so beautiful! Can't wait to hang with you and your Mom on Saturday, we are gonna have fun!

    ReplyDelete