Friday, January 28, 2011

Primer Potion

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in a while, but that's because I was on vacation in Hawaii for the past couple weeks! Sorry about that, I didn't have access to any of my pictures, so I couldn't blog. But now I'm back so I can blog!

This blog is going to be a review on the Urban Decay Primer Potion. It is $18 at Ulta and $18-$23 at Sephora. They have four shades available, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Primer Potion -Sin, Urban Decay Primer Potion-Eden, and Urban Decay Primer Potion-Greed. They are very creamy and easy to blend.

Here are some swatches that I did on my arm of eyeshadow without primer, and eyeshadow with primer.




So going from left to right, No primer, unscented body butter mixed with foundation (as you can see, it works a little), and Urban Decay Primer Potion.

A bottle of it is pretty big and it lasts a long time! It is available in a big tube as well. I will post a link to the Urban Decay Sephora page below.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=Urban+Decay

No comments:

Post a Comment