Thursday, July 14, 2011

Owl City

I'm SUPER excited, because I'm going to see my favorite band in concert in 3 days!!!! I've been to three concerts (soon to be 4) in my life. I saw Toby Mac, Weird Al, and Lifehouse. Lifehouse was AMAZING, and Kris Allen opened for them. So on Sunday, I'm going to see Owl City. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! I will post a couple of his new songs after this post. Here are some pictures!












I had to add this picture because it looks like mug shot.

Here is a link to one of his blog posts. I LOVE these pictures! Especially the one of the road.

http://owlcityblog.com/2011/03/31/the-salton-sea/

All pictures are property of Owl City Galaxy.

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAY!! I wish I was going. My camera broke, so you'll have to take tons of pictures for me! :D

    ReplyDelete