Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OPI Shatter Collection

I'm pretty sure your all familiar with the OPI Black Shatter.



There it is... I love it. I don't own a bottle because I can't find it ANYWHERE! So if you know where to get it, comment below!

Anyways, OPI just announced over their Facebook page that there is going to be an entire shatter collection coming out in May! Here's a picture of the collection...



How great is that?! I still think that the Black Shatter will look the best, but these are some fun colors to add to their immense collection of polishes.

Wow, now that I think about it, this is going to be a great May! My birthday, Owl City's new album comes out on my birthday too! And then there is this collection. Oops and I almost forgot, my little brothers birthday and my parents anniversary.

So again, if you know where to get Black shatter besides their website or anything like that comment below!

2 comments: